The device, like others in Digium’s digital card series, provides exclusive connectivity to Asterisk-based systems. Without a doubt, this device is capable of providing the best digital connectivity. PCI and PCI-Express frame variables support dual digital circuit advanced cards. All Digium Octasic DSP-based reverberate cancellation modules can be connected to all double digital circuit models to provide viable equipment resound cancellation across all channels. Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk that use the DAHDI driver structure. The Asterisk.org website provides no-cost access to the reference bullet and DAHDI. All cards come with a five-year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee. Digium Dual Span digital cards provide two T1 or E1 trunks for concurrent connection to Asterisk PBX systems. These digital cards also provide digital direct PSTN connectivity to support Asterisk system applications and connections. Furthermore, the system is capable of general recording arrangements as well as in-line call monitoring. The Digium Dual Span digital card provides high-quality telecommunication at a low cost. Without a doubt, this span card is well worth the money spent to ensure the best connectivity to Asterisk systems.
Features of Digium Dual Span PRI Card
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) concurrent calls per digital circuit (48 add up to T1/J1 and 60 add up to E1 calls per card).
- Supports T1, E1, and J1 physical interface associations.
- Optional 128ms equipment reverberate cancelation module.
- Protocol bolster incorporates ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS.
- Industry-standard RJ-45 port.
- Available in PCI and PCI Express shape variables.
- 2 ports/2 ranges.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Digium ESP chance-free assurance.
- Asterisk and DAHDI upheld (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE235).
- Asterisk and DAHDI upheld (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236).
- Switchvox upheld (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE235).
- Switchvox does not bolster the TE236 card.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.