With no additional CPU load, One DSP echo canceller on the A200D base card will support telco-grade hardware echo cancellations on all channels up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports. The Sangoma A200 and RemoraTM system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI, or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field-upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as soon as they become available. On analog-digital links, Sangoma cards ensure error-free faxing and click-free audio.
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls.
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor.
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options.
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit.
- Supports most motherboards & servers.
- Linux and Windows Supported.
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR, and more.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.