Whether you need support for an X.25 link, a data scope, an SNA connection, or a broadcast satellite feed; or you have another unique application — Sangoma Synchronous Dual Serial products communicate mission-critical radar control and surveillance data, which is essential to modern air and sea communications. This updated card includes field upgradeable firmware, a choice of PCI or PCI Express interface, and two primary ports with equal baud rates that do not require the complexity of signaling jumpers.
- Two or four full-speed primary ports with V.35/RS422/EIA530 or RS232 serial interface support.
- At +5 V, the power is 550 mA.
- V.35/RS422/EIA530 connections up to 8 Mbps per port. RS232 with a maximum data rate of 400 kbps per port.
- PCI Versions are available in 32-bit (5 V) and 64-bit (3.3 V) configurations.
- PCI and PCI Express interfaces are now available.
- Configurable via software or through the machine’s BIOS.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.