Introducing the Sangoma B-Series now even cost-conscious customers can opt for Sangoma’s premium audio and engineering quality by choosing the voice card designed specifically for smaller-budget installations. For small, stable systems, when the modular design, single-slot expansion, and port-customization power of Sangoma’s A200 and A400 series are not required.
Your customers can achieve optimum echo-canceled voice quality and enhancement by choosing models with Telco-Grade DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation. One DSP echo canceller on the B600D or B600DE voice card provides Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels with no additional CPU load and minimal additional cost.
- Fixed 4-port FXO and 1 Port FXS analog Card.
- Up to 4 simultaneous PSTN calls on a single interface slot.
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor.
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options.
- Includes onboard diagnostic tool kit.
- Supports most motherboards & servers.
- Linux and Windows Supported.
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR, and more.
- 5-year warranty.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.