Synway Analog Recording Tapping Card supports all analog interfaces and can be easily configured to connect to various analog networks around the world. It has programmable voltage thresholds, loop polarity reversal, and multiple event triggers, as well as passive and trunking interface capabilities. The ATP series offers a variety of options, such as half-length or full-length cards, PCI/PCIx/USB/PCIe selectable interfaces, and a high degree of versatility.
The Synway ATP series, which has been used by the leading call recording solution providers since the 1990s, has been optimized to fit the toughest demands and hyper-competitive environments with its unparalleled cost advantage and outstanding robustness. With onboard advanced DSP algorithms and DMA processing capability, the ATP series helps minimize host CPU resource consumption and outperforms all comparable products in the most demanding application scenarios, including better performance and higher scalability up to 256-channel simultaneous call logging.
The ATP series, as a modular structure, can be customized to provide 24, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2 ports (per slot), making it ideal for small offices to large call centers. Many developers around the world have relied on the Synway Analog Recording Tapping Card(ATP series) to build robust and high-capacity systems in central office and telecommunications environments. The ATP series processes a variety of high-ratio compressions, including license-free G.729 and GSM, by leveraging multiple dedicated DSP chipsets (not host processor resources). This robust architecture prevents host processors from being overloaded. assures efficient data storage and high reliability for data transmission in the most difficult situations.
- Recognize Polarity Reversal
- Adapt to situations where the Tip and Ring are reversed. Minimum AC Impedance: 10k Ohm/2M Ohm DC Impedance High impedance receivers record
- both sides of a call without interfering with the conversation.
- Support Windows WAV Format Direct
- Data is directly stored in WINDOWS WAV format and can be played back by the sound card without any format conversion.
- Microphone Connector and On-Board Audio Jack
- Using the onboard audio jack resources, you can monitor all channels in real-time or playback audio files. 24 High-Impedance Ports Tape Analog Line
- Synway creates analog boards (up to 256 ports) that are ideal for any analog environment, including widely used small-scaled systems, call recording
- systems, call center monitoring, and microphone recording, among others.
- Internal Unified API (SHCTI)
- A single protocol-independent API that reduces processing time.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.