Digium G080 Analog Gateway is a VoIP gateway that converts traditional telephone traffic for transmission over the Internet. It is based on the open-source Asterisk communications engine and a cutting-edge embedded platform. The SIP protocol is the one used in networking. The device and software setup is simple, and it has a visually appealing GUI that makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. The device has an 8-port analog gateway that allows it to connect up to 8 concurrent calls. The device is available in three configurations: 8 FXO trunk ports, 8 FXS telephone set ports and 4 FXO trunks with 4 FXS telephone ports. The design has been proven to work in any environment and has no moving parts. One of the most intriguing aspects of the Digium G080 is its GUI. It can be configured remotely, and there is no need to worry about software updates. It supports loop start signaling.
Features of Digium G080
- Call routing that is intelligent.
- Simple-to-use graphical user interface.
- Support for loop-start signaling.
- Solid-state devices (no moving parts)
- Remote configuration and software updates are available.
- There is built-in echo cancellation.
- LED indicators on each port indicate the type of interface.
- There can be up to 8 calls going on at the same time.
- Gateway for T.38 faxes.
- Power consumption is minimal.
- Switchvox integration is seamless.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.