The Synway SMG1000-D24O Analog VoIP Media Gateway offers a 10/100/1000M (optional) Base-T Ethernet connection for connecting legacy PBX to a LAN and is designed for voicemail and unified messaging applications. The analog loop start functionality offers integration through serial protocols, T.38 for fax transmissions over IP, and in-band signaling (DTMF or FSK) (FoIP).
- Physical Phone Interface: 24 FXO and RJ-11 ports are available.
- Ethernet Interface: For some product variants, a female RJ-45 1000M LAN/WAN port is offered in addition to two RJ-45 10/100Mbps Base-T Ethernet ports.
- 24 SIP Channels (SMG1000-D24O) and 24 FXO channels for sessions (SMG1000-D24O)
- Dial Mode: DTMF and Pulse Pulse: 10 and 20PPS for connectivity
- Phone Number: DTMF/FSK
- Cable Length Maximum: 5 KM
Switched Polarity SIP V2.0 OpenVPN TLS/SRTP VoIP Protocols OpenVPN (RFC 3261, 3262, 3264)
RTP/RTCP STUN (RFC3489), IMS/3GPP SDP REFER (RFC 3515), and ARP/RARP (RFC 826/903)
SNTP (RFC 2030) (RFC 2030) DHCP/PPPoE \sTFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- IP Trunks, Call & Routing Port Groups SIP Accounts, both primary and secondary 24 Modification of Inbound/Outbound Routing Numbers Digit load balancing from IP to TDM or IP to IP
fault tolerance for IP
- Voice functionality iLBC, AMR, G.711A/U legislation, G.723.1, G.729A/B, and G.726
Noise Generation for Comfort (CNG) and Echo Cancellation (G.168) Signal/RFC2833/INBAND is the DTMF mode. Suppression of silence with soothing noise Call Progress Analysis (CPA) for G.168 automated echo cancellation, incorporating Positive Voice Detection, Positive
- Call budgeting based on the allocated amount, minutes, and call count
- Manageable-based call routing TDP-IP/IP-TDM
- Restrict unwanted calls with a list of denied numbers
- Real-time call record send to CDR server
- Caller ID provisioning
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.