The Sangoma IMG1010 Integrated Media Gateway supports both media and signaling in a single chassis. This allows service providers to add new telephony services quickly, resulting in a smooth transition to an all-IP network. SIP services in legacy SS7, PRI, CAS, and SS7 networks, as well as IP-to-IP transcoding and multimedia border element functions, are supported by the IMG 1010. This IMG 1010 will lower your phone bills and is the ideal VoIP gateway for your company right now. The IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway is a VoIP gateway that provides a low-cost platform for switching from TDM-IP to all IPs, which reduces overhead for VoIP services. The IMG 1010 also includes the Programmable Protocol Language (PPL), which enables the quick implementation of SS7 ISUP variants and other signaling changes.
- Capabilities for multimedia border elements are supported.
- A 1U chassis can support up to 1024 channels.
- Allows for faster connection times and lower phone bills.
- An alternating current cable and a server may be required.
- Signaling protocols supported include PRI, CAS, and SS7.
- Simple connectivity without the need for the PSTN.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.