The Synway SMG1000-D16S16O 32Ports FXS Analog VoIP Media Gateway is designed for voicemail and unified messaging applications and includes a 10/100/1000M (optional) Base-T Ethernet connection for connecting legacy PBX to a LAN. The analog loop start functionality allows for integration via in-band signaling (DTMF or FSK), serial protocols, and T.38 for IP-based fax transmissions (FoIP). Synway’s 32 ports analog FXS gateway enables call centers and multi-branch enterprises to process powerful, versatile, and efficient VoIP solutions with unparalleled cost advantages by providing a simple and cost-effective way to help legacy telephone, fax machines, and PBXs interconnect with IP networks. The Synway 32 Port FXS Gateway converts analog PSTN messages into a format suitable for transmission over standard IP networks when connected to a PBX, LAN, or WAN.
- Easy integration with existing telephony interfaces
- Open-standard SIP support and registration to multiple SIP proxy servers
- Make and receive IP calls from analog extensions
- Call budgeting based on the allocated amount, minutes, and call count
- Manageable-based call routing TDP-IP/IP-TDM
- Restrict unwanted calls with a list of denied numbers
- Real-time call record send to CDR server
- Voice optimization to ensure better user experiences
- Enhanced call routing capability with high voice quality
- Easy to install, configure, and maintain
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 international networks
- Data/voice/management VLAN and more
- Built-in firewall and access rules
- Support for SNMP/TR069/Auto-Provision
- Cloud-based management and bandwidth optimization
- Support for SIP, MGCP, and other customizable protocols
- Primary/Backup SIP Servers
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.