Matrix For organizations that have already migrated to IP, SETU VoIP, the SETU FXO/FXS Gateway provides a POTS trunking option. These Gateways, which are ideal for legacy TDM phone systems, provide access to new-generation VOIP as well as the benefits of low-cost long-distance calls. The SETU VFX series, on the other hand, provides POTS (CO) network access for IP Phone Systems and soft switches for local area connectivity. The SETU VFX series supports up to 32 VOIP channels, Fax over IP, and a variety of dialing plans.
Multiple call capabilities with toll-grade voice quality are ensured by dedicated signal processing resources and a superior protocol set. The SETU VFX – VOIP-FXS and FXO Gateways allow small and medium-sized businesses to create a unified office environment, integrate a traditional phone system into an IP network, and significantly reduce communication costs. These Gateways are ideal for business and consumer VOIP services, as well as call centers and a multi-location environment. SETU VFXTH also enables large organizations to connect globally dispersed branch offices for Site-to-Site IP Telephony.
- Calls can be made and received using analog terminals over an IP network.
- DMZ and port forwarding
- During an IP network outage, use the PSTN pass-through port to make calls over POTS.
- With a list of denied numbers, you can limit unwanted calls.
- Call Detail Records of 2,000 Calls.
- Caller ID Presentation on Analog Station.
- Emergency Number Dialling.
- Fax Over IP (T.38 and Pass-through).
- Hotline Extension Setting.
- SNMP Monitoring
- TR-069 Auto-configuration
- VOIP Security Over SRTP/TLS Encryption
- Web-based Configuration and Management
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.