Yeastar TA1610 FXO VoIP Gateway is a centralized management platform that enables simple remote management and configuration of Yeastar devices. It can now be monitored and managed securely from a single platform. In addition, the user can receive alerts for any unusual events and take appropriate action. Yeastar TA Analog VoIP Gateways are innovative products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines, and PBX systems to IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. TA, with its rich functionality and simple configuration, is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. TA assists them in preserving previous investments in legacy telephone systems while significantly reducing communication costs with the true benefits of VoIP.
Features of Yeastar TA1610
- There are 16 FXO ports.
- SIP and IAX2 standards are fully supported.
- Calling rules that are adaptable.
- T.38 provides dependable fax performance.
- Uses industry-standard codecs to provide high-quality voice compression.
- Line echo cancellation for echo delays of 8, 16, 32, 64, or 128 ms.
- Web-based graphical user interface for simple configuration and management.
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment is excellent.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project`
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.