The Grandstream GXW4502 series of E1/T1 Digital VoIP Gateways enable the integration of digital PSTN and ISDN trunks with VoIP networks. Businesses can significantly increase the number of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network by connecting the GXW4500 series to a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1 provider. To meet the VoIP needs of large and medium-sized businesses, the GXW4500 series includes three models that provide 1, 2, or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and support 30, 60, or 120 concurrent calls. Dual Gigabit autosensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router, TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard calls and accounts HTTP/TFTP provisioning via XML configuration files, E1/T1/J1 ports are software configurable, and they support PRI, SS7, and MFC R2. Supports numerous voice codecs, including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and others. T.38 Fax is supported for creating Fax over IP. Multi-language voice prompts are supported. Supports up to 60 simultaneous calls.
- Support for up to 60 concurrent VoIP calls.
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 network ports with auto-sensing and an integrated NAT router.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- (2) USB 3.0 ports and (1) SD card interface.
- Provisioning via HTTP/TFTP is automated using XML configuration files.
- 2 software-configurable E1/T1/J1 ports, PRI, SS7, and MFC R2 support.
- Supports numerous voice codecs, including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and others.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.