Yeastar TA Analogue VoIP Gateways are innovative products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines, and PBX systems to IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. The TA Series, with its rich functionality and simple configuration, is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. These Gateways help to preserve previous investments in legacy telephone systems while significantly lowering communication costs with the true benefits of VoIP. The Yeastar NeoGate TA3200 is a multi-port FXS gateway with 32 FXS ports, line echo cancellation, and SIP and IAX2 compatibility. The TA3200 is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system.
Features of Yeastar TA3200
- SIP and IAX2 standards are fully supported.
- Calling rules that are adaptable.
- T.38 provides dependable fax performance.
- Uses industry-standard codecs to provide high-quality voice compression.
- Line echo cancellation for echo delays of 32, 64, or 128 ms.
- Web-based graphical user interface for simple configuration and management.
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment is excellent.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.