The Yeastar TA800 FXS VoIP Gateway, which has 8 FXS ports, connects analog terminals, PBXs, or key systems to the IP network via FXS. The TA800 multi-port FXS gateway aids in the preservation of previous investments in legacy telephone systems while significantly lowering communication costs through the true benefits of VoIP. The Yeastar TA800 is an 8-port FXS gateway with line echo cancellation and SIP and IAX2 compatibility. The TA800 is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses that want to integrate their traditional phone system with an IP-based system. The Yeastar TA800 has 8 FXS analog phone ports and is designed to meet the needs of various IP applications. The robust performance and powerful features make it easier to integrate legacy phone systems with IP-based systems.
Features of Yeastar TA800
- The SIP and IAX2 protocols are fully supported.
- Adaptable rules for calling.
- T.38 delivers consistent fax performance.
- High-quality voice compression is achieved through the use of industry-standard codecs.
- Line echo cancellation is available for echo delays of 32, 64, or 128 milliseconds.
- Simple configuration and management via a web-based graphical user interface.
- The interoperability with legacy and IP equipment is excellent.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.