With four FXO ports, line echo cancellation, and SIP and IAX2 compatibility, the Yeastar TA410 is a multi-port FXO gateway. Small and medium-sized enterprises wanting to connect a traditional phone system into an IP-based system will benefit from the TA410. The Yeastar TA410, which has four FXO ports, uses FXO connection to link analogue terminals, PBXs, or key systems to an IP network. With the genuine benefits of VoIP, the TA410 multi-port FXO gateway helps you preserve prior investments in legacy telephone systems while considerably cutting communication expenses.
Features of Yeastar TA410
- SIP and IAX2 standards are fully supported.
- Calling rules that are adaptable.
- T.38 provides dependable fax performance.
- Uses industry-standard codecs to provide high-quality voice compression.
- Line echo cancellation for echo delays of 32, 64, or 128 ms.
- Web-based graphical user interface for simple configuration and management.
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment is excellent.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.