The Vega 60G Media Gateway was designed to make connecting analog phone systems or Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) devices to a VoIP network as simple as possible. It can accommodate up to eight analogue ports or four BRI lines. The Sangoma Vega 60 FXS VoIP Analog Gateway enables organisations to link VoIP and PSTN networks without having to change their infrastructure, saving time and money. These compact machines are located at the business network’s edge, where they link directly to the PSTN and internet cabling, managing call processing and media converters automatically. They are the most resilient VoIP gateways in their class, with built-in local survivability, which implies that if a VoIP connection fails, they will continue to function, internal extensions can continue to call each other through the Vega gateway, which will automatically route to a failover PSTN connection if one is available. VoIP and IP telephony allow PC users to make phone calls via gateways and ordinary telephones over the Internet or other packet networks.
- SIP, T.38 fax, and modems are all supported.
- Quick Wizard for rapid deployment, with a WebGUI for configuration and troubleshooting.
- DSP built-in for media translation.
- TR-069 Automated Configuration.
- Most legacy and VoIP carriers worldwide are interoperable.
- Advanced call routing flexibility with automatic failover and bypass routing.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.