Matrix The SETU VFX404 FXO/FXS Gateway offers a POTS trunking solution for businesses that have already switched to IP, SETU VoIP. These Gateways offer access to new generation VOIP as well as the advantages of low-cost long-distance calls, making them perfect for legacy TDM phone systems. In contrast, the SETU VFX404 series offers local area connectivity via Softswitches and POTS (CO) network access for IP Phone Systems. Up to 32 VOIP channels, Fax over IP, and a selection of calling plans are supported by the SETU VFX404 series. Dedicated signal processing resources and an advanced protocol set guarantee multiple call capabilities with toll-grade voice quality. Small and medium-sized enterprises can integrate a conventional phone system into an IP network, create a unified office environment, and drastically save communication expenses thanks to the SETU VFX404 – VOIP-FXS and FXO Gateways. These Gateways are perfect for call centers, a multi-location environment, and both commercial and consumer VOIP services. Large enterprises can connect geographically separated branch offices for Site-to-Site IP Telephony using SETU VFX404 as well.
- TR-069 Auto-configuration.
- Hotline Extension Setting.
- Make and Receive Calls Using Analog Terminals over the IP Network.
- VOIP-FXO-FXS Gateway with Four VOIP, Four FXS, and One FXO Ports.
- Call Detail Records of 2,000 Calls.
- Caller ID Presentation on Analog Station.
- Emergency Number Dialling.
- Fax Over IP (T.38 and Pass-through).
- Port Forwarding and DMZ.
- PSTN Pass-through Port to make Calls Over POTS during IP Network Outage.
- Restrict Unwanted Calls with a List of Denied Numbers.
- SNMP Monitoring.
- VOIP Security Over SRTP/TLS Encryption.
- Web-based Configuration and Management.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.