The Grandstream GXW4216 is a VoIP gateway with 16 FXS ports for connecting analogue devices like phones and fax machines to a VoIP network. The GXW4216 is adaptable for a number of tasks thanks to support for multiple voice/fax codes and a combination of 16 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector. The Grandstream GXW4216 is a next-generation high-performance, high-density VoIP gateway that is completely compliant with SIP standards and widely interoperable with a wide range of VoIP systems, analogue PBXs, and phones. The GXW4216 features 16 FXS analogue phone ports, superb voice quality, wide telephony capability, simple provisioning, flexible dialling plans, advanced security protection, and outstanding performance while handling high-volume voice calls.
- There are 16 telephone FXS ports with RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as a per-port LED.
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with multi-language support.
- Each system has two SIP server profiles and one SIP account per port.
- G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, and T.38 Fax are among the voice/fax codecs supported.
- Advanced carrier-grade line echo cancellation with a 128ms tail length.
- Protection against overvoltage and overcurrent (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level).
- VMWI, NEON LED, and stutter tone are supported for message waiting for indication.
- TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection; TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file for automated provisioning
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.