The Grandstream GXW4200 Series VoIP Gateway is fully SIP compliant and interoperable with a wide range of VoIP systems, analog PBXs, and phones on the market. It has multiple FXS analog phone ports, excellent voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, simple provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance when handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateways provide businesses with a low-cost hybrid IP and analog phone system that enables them to reap the benefits of VoIP communications. To make deployments as simple as possible, these FXS gateways can connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on-premise IP PBX network.
Deploy the GXW4200 series to enable any business to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that enables them to reap the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment in existing analog phones, Fax machines, and legacy PBX systems.
- GXW4248 has 16/24/32 FXS ports as well as two 50-pin Telco connectors.
- There is a one-gigabit network port.
- Backlit graphic display with 132×48 resolution and multi-language support.
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, each with its own SIP account.
- Designed and tested to work with the most popular IP-PBXs, soft switches, and SIP-based environments.
- SRTP/TLS/HTTPS provides advanced security protection.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.