The Sangoma Vega 60 FXO & FXS VoIP Analog Gateway is designed to make connecting analogue phone systems or Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) devices to a VoIP network as simple as possible. It can accommodate up to eight analogue ports or four BRI lines. The Sangoma Vega 60 FXS VoIP Analog Gateway enables organisations to link VoIP and PSTN networks without having to change their infrastructure, saving time and money. These compact machines are located at the business network’s edge, where they link directly to the PSTN and internet cabling, managing call processing and media converters automatically. They are the most resilient VoIP gateways in their class, with built-in local survivability, meaning that in the case of a VoIP failure, they will continue to function, internal extensions can continue to call one other, and the Vega gateway will automatically route to a failover PSTN connection if one is available. VoIP and IP telephony allow PC users to make phone calls via gateways and ordinary telephones over the Internet or other packet networks.
- Supports SIP, T.38 fax, and modems.
- WebGUI for configuration and troubleshooting, featuring Quick Wizard for rapid deployment.
- Built-in DSP for media translation.
- Automated Configuration with TR-069.
- Interoperable with most legacy and VoIP carriers worldwide.
- Advanced flexible call routing with automatic failover and bypass routing.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.