For small workplaces and branch offices, the Sonus AFM200 2 FXS / 2 FXO Gateway offers the simplest path to smarter, better communications: outstanding Voice over IP sound quality, solid security, cost-saving features, and full connection with your current PBXs and analog phones. The Sonus Quintum AFM200 2 FXS / 2 FXO Gateway enables branch offices to quickly move analog phones to SIP-based networks and interface smoothly with Sonus session border controllers by supporting any-to-any communication between analog, H.323, and SIP devices (SBCs). Each AF Series switch can accommodate up to 40 different endpoints and up to 900 calls per hour, making it ideal for multi-protocol communications.in congested, tiny areas. Small enterprises, SOHOs, and branch offices with analog telephony infrastructures can use the VoIP network to save money with the Sonus Quintum AFM200 2 FXS / 2 FXO Gateway.
- Telephony interfaces: 2 x FXS, 2 x FXO.
- Auxiliary 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, and DIAG ports are available.
- DHCP, DNS, H.323, SIP, SNMP, TCP, and UDP are all supported.
- Protocols supported include DHCP, DNS, H.323, SIP, SNMP, TCP, and UDP.
- SIP Up to 40 endpoints are possible.
- 1U form factor is the chassis type.
- There is, indeed, an echo cancellation feature.
- Yes, it is manageable.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.