The Grandstream GXW4500 series of E1/T1 Digital VoIP Gateways enable the integration of digital PSTN and ISDN trunks with VoIP networks. Businesses can significantly increase the number of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network by connecting the GXW4500 series to a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1/J1 provider. To meet the VoIP needs of large and medium-sized businesses, the GXW4500 series includes three models that provide 1, 2, or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and support 30, 60, or 120 concurrent calls.
The GXW4500 series supports the PRI, SS7, and MFC R2 digital signaling protocols, as well as nearly all major voice codecs such as Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, GSM-FR, and others. This digital VoIP gateway series comes with dual Gigabit network ports, a configurable integrated NAT router, two USB 3.0 ports, and one SD card interface. The GXW4500 series can meet the VoIP needs of large and medium enterprises by including echo cancellation, jitter buffer, T.38 fax support, TLS, and SRTP security encryption, and automated provisioning via HTTP/TFTP with XML config files.
- E1/T1/J1 ports are software configurable, and they support PRI, SS7, and MFC R2.
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 network ports with auto-sensing and an integrated NAT router.
- Supports numerous voice codecs, including Opus, G.722, G.729, iLBC, and others.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- Provisioning via HTTP/TFTP is automated using XML configuration files.
- T.38 Fax is supported for creating Fax-over-IP.
- Multi-language voice prompts are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.