The Synway SMG1000-D8O Analog VoIP Media Gateway offers a 10/100/1000M (optional) Base-T Ethernet connection for connecting old PBX to a LAN and is intended for voicemail and unified messaging applications. The analog loop start functionality offers integration through serial protocols, T.38 for fax transmissions over IP, and in-band signaling (DTMF or FSK) (FoIP).
- Physical Connection Phone Interface: Eight available FXO ports and one RJ-11 port ,2* RJ-45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface For various product variants, Base-T Ethernet, Female RJ-45 1000M LAN/WAN is required. ,8 SIP channels (SMG1000-D8O) and 8 FXO channels are available for sessions (SMG1000-D8O)
- Dial Mode: DTMF and Pulse Pulse: 10 and 20PPS for connectivity
- Phone Number: DTMF/FSK
- Cable Length Maximum: 5 KM , Switched Polarity OpenVPN
- IP Trunks, Call & Routing Port Groups The manipulation of eight inbound/outbound routing numbers for the primary and secondary SIP accounts Digit load balancing from IP to TDM or IP to IP
fault tolerance for IP
- Voice Functionality iLBC, AMR, G.711A/U legislation, G.723.1, G.729A/B, and G.726 ,Noise Generation for Comfort (CNG) and Echo Cancellation (G.168) Signal/RFC2833/INBAND is the DTMF mode.
- Suppression of Silence with Soothing Noise Call Progress Analysis (CPA) for G.168 automated echo cancellation, incorporating Positive Voice Detection, Positive
- Call budgeting based on the allocated amount, minutes, and call count
- Manageable-based call routing TDP-IP/IP-TDM
- Restrict unwanted calls with a list of denied numbers
- Real-time call record send to CDR server
- Caller ID provisioning
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working.