The Patton 4316 series includes several models with up to 32 FXS or FXO ports. The SN4300 gateway supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols like SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay, as well as fax and modem bypass. This ensures compatibility with the industry’s leading soft switches and VoIP services. The SmartNode 4300 Series IpChannel Bank is ideal for applications that require up to 32 concurrent analog voice/fax calls. Patton gateways convert any PBX system, analog call-center application, or ISP MDU service into a cutting-edge packet-voice system without the need for expensive equipment replacement or upgrades.
- An RJ21 connection is used to connect 16 FXO ports.
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labelling, IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion, DownStreamQoSTM (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support).
- TFTP configuration and firmware loading, SNMP MIB-II and product MIB, Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access, Secure auto-provisioning of firmware as well as unit/subscriber configuration, Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) Telco connector with built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator).
- Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, and disconnect supervision
Caller ID recognition.
- SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability).
- SIP call transfer and redirection.
- In-band and out-of-band DTMF.
- 19-inch rack-mountable chassis.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.