The SmartNode Patton 4141 Series of VoIP Media Gateways can handle up to eight phone or fax calls at the same time. The SN4141 is ideal for All-IP applications that require either old, non-replaceable telephones to be integrated into a UCC environment or fax devices to be migrated to next-generation network infrastructure. Patton’s SmartNode 4141 Series provides All-IP networks with legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible integration. Legacy telephone equipment will be present in All-IP networks as well as during the migration to the next generation communication network for many years. The SmartNode 4141 Series will be in charge of integrating this equipment for the enterprise at a very low cost. It also aids in the resolution of problems associated with the integration of PoS, metering systems, elevator phones, and other systems into an All-IP environment, thanks to its modem and fax signal to VoIP conversion capabilities.
- 8 FXS Analog interfaces – Supports multiple voices or fax calls at the same time.
- Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry-leading flexibility in call handling programming with advanced local call switching. Local call switching, with a soft fallback to alternate routes, Connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs at the same time.
- Network Monitoring – Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- WebWizard, HTTPS zero-touch provisioning, SNMP, and a command-line interface make management and provisioning simple. For efficient large-scale deployments, automated mass provisioning with dual Software images is used.
- Proprietary operating system – Uses proprietary TrinityTM software for enhanced security.
- SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, and DTMF relay are all supported.
- Ease of Use – Patton’s WebWizard is a time-saving tool that allows for a quick and dependable installation.
- Outstanding Interoperability – Compatible with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and IP PBX manufacturers for voice and T.38 fax.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.