The Patton SN4110 series gateways are ideal for phone-to-IP connectivity, with up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. The SN4114/2JS2JO/EUI has two FXS and two FXO ports. The Patton SN4114 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX via its FXS analog ports and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID, and other services. The local PSTN can be accessed via FXO ports, allowing for local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications to be used with a single connected telephone. Per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinct ringing are all possible with flexible call integration.
Calls can be automatically routed to the PSTN or the IP network using Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, which provides flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN provide universal IP connectivity, while an optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES ensures secure voice over the public network.
- 2 FXO and 2 FXS ports.
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- H.323 and SIP protocols are both supported.
- External User Interface Power.
- A 2-wire loop-start is presented as an RJ-11/12 connector.
- Line isolation at 2.5kV Surge Protection: Ports for Voice: Tip and Ring are guarded by 270 V side actors.
- Off-hook and ring detection, automatic line gain and programmable ring count are all features.
- End-of-call detection, line drop detection, busy tone detection, and battery reversal detection.
- Hook-Flash transmission, Hook-Flash relay, DTMF transmission, detection, and relay Caller ID FSK CLI reception and relay (Bellcore/ANSI and ETSI/ITU), Caller ID-based call routing
Call routing based on DTMF numbers, with a second dial tone for two-stage DTMF dialing.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.