The SmartNode 4170 series is the market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family’s next-generation ISDN T1/E1 model. It perfectly meets the needs of small and medium-sized businesses looking for cost-effective ways to connect PBX systems across multiple sites or to a public Internet telephony service. SmartNode 4171 products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation, and cost-effective deployment to safeguard your future investments. With the SN4170 VoIP Gateway, you can protect your investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications.
- One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port can handle 30 VoIP calls. Up to 30 G.722, T.38, or G.711 calls can be made at the same time.
- SessionRouter supports flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, three-way conferencing (Roadmap), and much more.
- Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command-line interface, auto-provisioning, separate configuration domain support, and secure provisioning for configuration and software upgrades are all available.
- only one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with auto MDI-X Ethernet support. VLAN, TOS, and Diffserv tagging are all supported. Support for IPv6 is minimal.
- Interoperable with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and IP-PBXs for voice and T.38 fax.
- All models with an external (EUI) power supply are classified as Class A.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—Stratum 3 CO quality clock for DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance (HP).
- Supported by SmartNodeTM Redirection Service—a free service that enables zero-touch mass deployments of auto-provisioning servers for Service Providers and Distributors.
- Made in the United States.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.