The Digium G400 VoIP gateway offers the best value for connecting disparate traditional telephony topologies (T1/E1/PRI) to IP (SIP). It is based on the Asterisk communications engine and is managed by Digium, allowing for simple navigation and setup. The device has four (4) software-selectable T1/E1/PRI interfaces and can handle up to 120 simultaneous calls. It enables you to bridge the PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without requiring the installation of a Digium TDM Card in your server. It saves server resources by moving the transcoding off the server and into a standalone appliance. The Digium Gateway can connect to multiple servers at the same time. Cohesive Technologies may be the best place to buy these devices.
Features of Digium G400
- Call routing that is intelligent.
- Simple-to-use graphical user interface.
- Fax and modem capabilities are provided.
- Solid-state devices (no moving parts)
- Remote configuration and software updates are available.
- DSP processor OctasicTM.
- There can be up to 120 calls going on at the same time.
- Up to 15 SIP-to-SIP calls can be made at the same time.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.