1×10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power, SmartNode 2 FXS VoIP Gateway The Patton 4112 VoIP Media Gateway is a business-class VoIP Media Gateway that supports two transparent phone calls and uses VoIP for carrier and corporate access. The Patton SN4112 which connects to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, is an efficient and adaptable solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4112 connects to any legacy phone or PBX via its FXS analog ports and offers dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID, and other services. With flexible call integration, you can have per-port phone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinct ringing. Using Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can be automatically routed to the PSTN or the IP network, allowing for flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN provide universal IP connectivity, and an optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES provides secure voice over the public network.
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-MDX Ethernet port with auto-sensing.
- The status of the system, Ethernet, and calls is indicated by 14 LEDs.
- AC 100-240 volts universal (contact us for 48VDC Power).
- Configuration and management of the web interface, CLI, Telnet, Console, and SNMP.
- Support for up to two IP voice and fax calls—Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port at any time.
- Two FXS ports connect to a standard phone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP, and other features.
- Call routing is programmable and can be switched between any FXS, FXO, H.323, or SIP interface.
- Toll Quality CODECs & CODECs T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 codecs for toll-quality applications, or G.723.1 or G.729ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX, as well as T.38 FAX High-quality IP faxing, is made possible by bypass features.
- Both H.323v4 and SIP Signaling are supported in the same firmware.
- Maximum interoperability, deployable as a standalone solution or in any enterprise or carrier Softswitch network.
- IPSEC VPN, Encryption, and VLAN-Connect your phone to the internet and secure your calls with IPSEC.
- For encryption, use DES/3DES or AES. Interfacing into your 802.1pQ network is made possible by VLAN tagging/stripping.
- Full ToIPTM Call Switching-User-programmable and adaptive call handling based on hunt groups, caller/called ID, and other call parameters are possible with enhanced circuit-switched call routing.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.