The Grandstream UCM6308 Gateway is an easy-to-manage device that can support up to 6000 users and 400 concurrent calls and does not require licensing fees. Custom integrations are possible with this enterprise-grade IP PBX, which can be integrated with third-party CRMs and PMS. It can be combined with the UCM6300 ecosystem to provide a hybrid platform that combines on-premise IP PBX control with cloud-based remote access. The UCM6300 ecosystem consists of the Wave web and mobile app, which serves as a hub for remote collaboration, and UCM RemoteConnect, a cloud NAT traversal service that ensures secure remote connections. The UCM6300 series also includes cloud configuration and management via GDMS, as well as an API for integration with third-party platforms.
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 8 RJ11 Port.
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 8 RJ11 Port.
- Users: 6000.
- Concurrent calls: 400.
- Max concurrent SRTP calls: 240.
- Video Conference: Up to 40.
- Voice Conference: Up to 160.
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports with PoE (switched, routed, or dual card mode).
- 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 1 SD card slot.
- Touch screen 320×240 color LCD for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar.
- Unified Communication Solution for Enterprises.
- IP PBXs enable businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in a simple and cost-effective manner, with no licensing fees.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.