The DAG2000-8S8O FXS/FXO VoIP device can also provide open-standard SIP support with IPv4 and IPv6 compose traditional reinforcements. With Broadsoft/Elastix certification, this section provides full compatibility with leading SIP-based IP correspondence stages, as well as NGN/IMS systems. A pleasing upheaval period is acknowledged with the DAG2000-8S8O FXS/FXO half and half VoIP unit. Furthermore, the device collaborates with a soothing camouflage instrument to keep the voice fresh and clear. This device’s VAD, or voice activity distinguishing proof, is also a check nature that propels resonate cancellation.
A SIP v2.0 protocol server is used in the system to provide an idle connection between PSTN fixed lines and analog phone systems. At a reasonable price, this device is ideal for branch-based, remote office-based, and family office-based organizations. It also provides access to disentangled VoIP arrangements. This device is simple to connect and use with fax machines, basic telephones, and standard voice interface-based PBX. This provides clients with the opportunity to reap significant voice benefits. By utilizing standard SIP conventions, the DAG2000-8S8O VoIP portal provides high interoperability with IPPBX systems, SIP servers, and IMS/NGN stages.
- The control supply required in the DAG2000-8S8O is 100-240V AC which continues running at a repeat between 50 to 60 Hz.
- The power usage of the device is 48 W.
- In the midst of use, the temperature required for working the device is set between -10 C – 45 C.
- The limit temperature when the device is not being utilized is set from – 20 C to 80 C.
- The DAG2000 unit is set at a clamminess level from 10% to 90% with no combining points.
- This unit comes in estimations of 442mm x 280mm x 44mm with the most extreme link length of 5 km.
- It offers CE and FCC homologation too.
- The DAG2000-8S8O FXS/FXO is perfect for steady transmission to keep the straightforward structure running.
- This device has been especially expected for basic structures like telephones, fax machines et cetera.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.