The Grandstream GXW4232 is a next-generation high-performance, high-density VoIP gateway that is completely SIP compliant and generally interoperable with a wide range of VoIP systems, analogue PBXs, and phones. The GXW4232 features 32 FXS analogue telephone ports, superb voice quality, wide telephony capability, simple provisioning, flexible dialling plans, enhanced security protection, and outstanding performance while handling high-volume voice calls. The Grandstream GXW4232 FXS Gateways are a cost-effective hybrid IP and analogue telephone system that allows small-to-medium-sized organisations to benefit from VoIP communications while keeping their existing analogue phones, fax machines, and legacy PBX systems.The Grandstream GXW4232 is a VoIP gateway with 32 FXS ports for connecting analogue devices to a VoIP network, such as phones and fax machines. Because it supports numerous voice/fax codes and has a mix of 32 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connection, the GXW4232 is adaptable to a wide range of applications.
- 32 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED.
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages.
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and an independent SIP account per port.
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax.
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level).
- Support VMWI, NEON LED, and stutter tone for message waiting indication.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.