The TE100 from Yeastar is a single port VoIP E1/T1/J1 gateway that can handle up to 30 concurrent calls. It is intended to bridge the gap between E1/T1/J1 networks and VoIP networks. When the TE100 VoIP Gateway is integrated into an existing network, it enables low-cost communication via SIP trunking. It can also connect VoIP systems to legacy carriers’ E1/T1/J1 services. The Yeastar TE100 VoIP E1/T1/J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/T1/J1, and E1/T1/J1 to VoIP) can handle up to 30 simultaneous calls. The TE series provides SMBs with cost-effective upgrades to legacy telephone systems that enable them to reap the full benefits of VoIP.
Features of Yeastar TE100
- E1/T1/J1 ports are software configurable.
- Support for PRI, MFC R2, SS7, and E&M.
- Simple-to-use graphical user interface.
- Call routing that is cost-effective.
- Installation and management are both simple.
- Compatible with Elastix and Lync Server.
- Compatible with a variety of ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and Softswitch systems.
- Power consumption is minimal.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.