The Digium G200 VoIP Gateway is an excellent gateway because it is designed to support both TDM-to-SIP and SIP-to-TDM applications. The Digium G200 VoIP gateway significantly reduces operating costs in a TDM-to-SIP deployment by connecting a legacy business phone system with dynamic SIP trunking services. The gateway is used in SIP-to-TDM deployments to connect a modern SIP communications system to legacy carriers’ T1/E1/PRI service. With two T1/E1/PRI interfaces and up to 60 concurrent calls, the G200 more than doubles the capacity. Both models have built-in echo cancellation, a small footprint (1U, half-width, and half-depth), and no moving parts that can fail. The VoIP gateway in a TDM-to-SIP deployment significantly reduces operating costs by connecting a legacy business phone system with dynamic SIP trunking services. The VoIP gateway is used in SIP-to-TDM deployments to connect a modern SIP communications system to legacy carriers’ T1/E1/PRI service.
Features of Digium G200
- Call routing that is intelligent.
- Simple-to-use graphical user interface.
- Fax and modem capabilities are provided.
- Solid-state devices (no moving parts).
- Remote configuration and software updates are available.
- DSP processor OctasicTM.
- There can be up to 60 calls going on at the same time.
- Up to 15 SIP-to-SIP calls can be made at the same time.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.