The Yeastar TA1600 is a multi-port FXS gateway with 16 FXS ports, line echo cancellation, and SIP and IAX2 compatibility. The TA1600 is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. Yeastar TA FXS VoIP Gateways are innovative products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines, and PBX systems to IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that want to integrate a traditional phone system into any IP-based system, including the Yeastar S-Series, thanks to its rich functionality and simple configuration.
Features of Yeastar TA1600
- Meeting of three people.
- Attack Alert.
- IP-PBX from Yeastar Provisioning on Autopilot.
- In the Dark Transfer.
- Caller ID is displayed.
- I’m waiting for a phone call.
- IP Blocklist Traversal, Nat. Accounting, and Radius Quick Dial Login.
- Web-based management.
- The transfer was witnessed.
- Make a backup and restore.
- Phone Call Detail Records.
- Make a Call (Always, Busy, No Answer).
- Please do not bother.
- Firmware for HTTP/TFTP Improves your hunting groups.
- MWI (FSK, Neon, Polarity).
- Utility for Capturing Packets.
- The system’s logs.
- A voice menu is used to complete the basic configuration.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.