The Sangoma Vega 50 Gateway is an analog or BRI gateway that allows for extensive interconnection between traditional analog phone systems (PSTN) and VoIP networks. The Vega 50 Gateways can connect to legacy telephony equipment like PBXs, ISDN telephones, ISDN, and analog phones. The Sangoma Vega 50 gateway is an excellent solution for implementing VoIP service because it provides high performance at a reasonable price. With up to four BRI interfaces, the Vega 50 gateway can connect to both a PBX and an ISDN at the same time, allowing for no disruption to your existing equipment configuration and increased flexibility and choice for call routing.
- Call Transfer Consultative, Blind.
- Three-Way Conference.
- Please do not disturb.
- Message Waiting Indicator – Visual and audible.
- Accounting & Login for Radius.
- Dial Planner – sophisticated call routing capabilities, available as a standalone application or as part of a gatekeeper/proxy integration.
- Dialing In Directly (DDI).
- Registration of SIP to multiple proxies.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.