The Sangoma G200 Digital VoIP Gateway supports up to 60 simultaneous calls and has two (2) software-selectable T1/E1/PRI interfaces. G200 Gateways have a robust feature set that includes the ability to configure calling rules for connecting many combinations of telephony providers (traditional and VoIP) and PBXs (legacy and VoIP), failover routing to ensure calls do not fail, licensing for the maximum number of calls supported by the appliance, SIP to SIP transcoding, and a proven design with no moving parts to fit any environment. Because they are built on a powerful combination of the Asterisk open-source communications engine and a cutting-edge embedded platform, the G200 digital gateways provide the best value for connecting traditional telephony (T1/E1/PRI) to IP (SIP).
- With Answer and Disconnect, you can keep an eye on things.
- Assistance with Trunk Groups.
- It is necessary to contact Plan Support.
- Routing Rules must be followed at all times.
- Phone Call Routing Groups.
- Pass-through support is provided for calls to toll-free, local, and emergency services numbers.
- To dialed numbers, automatic digit appending and stripping are performed.
- Caller ID names and numbers are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.