Yeastar TG400 VoIP Gateway enables you to use your existing mobile network services like voice and SMS as a primary or backup communications solution. Because it operates on standards, it is highly compatible with third-party IP PBXs and cellular carriers. NAT traversal, OpenVPN, firewall, VLAN, and DDNS are among the security protocols available on the TG400 GSM gateway. An easy-to-use web-based user interface allows you to manage the gateway. It ensures that your VoIP telephony is secure and reliable. The combination of cutting-edge hardware and software provides dependable and simple-to-use performance.
Features of Yeastar TG400
- Dial with 1 stage/2 stage.
- Limitation on call duration.
- Carrier Mode: Auto/Manual.
- HTTP/TFTP firmware upgrade.
- Routing rules for incoming/outgoing traffic.
- Alert for a Network Attack.
- SMS and USSD APIs are available for public use.
- Balance Warning.
- The true Open API Protocol (Based on Asterisk).
- IP Blocklist.
- Group Management of GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.