The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway is an excellent device for connecting IP-PBXs and soft switches to various GSM networks. It is no longer a problem to use this device to simplify landline interruptions. Yeastar’s VoIP TG1600 GSM Gateway provides ideal operational capability by ensuring complete communication while staying within budget. The device can be managed without difficulty thanks to the user-friendly and time-saving web-based system. The product’s dependability is commendable due to its long-lasting software and hardware design configuration. This GSM gateway excels in its communication strategy between various networks via connected devices. Some of these connections include PBX, soft switches, IP-PBX, Lync Server, Elastix, and others. The VoIP TG1600 GSM gateway provides a 16-channel bridge for GSM connections to IP systems. When using this gateway to make phone calls, users will benefit from the most cost-effective connections. This is possible thanks to the adept use of finding routes between the channels. Furthermore, by using a low-cost SIM card, costs are kept to a minimum.
Features of Yeastar TG1600
- Uses the 850/900/1800/1900MHz network types and the SIP IAX2 (RFC3261) protocol to communicate.
- An ITU-T G.168 LEC module has been added to the device for effective echo cancellation.
- In addition, the gateway has a LAN speed of 1 (10/100Mbps).
- Static NAT and STUN traversal are also included.
- It is compatible with a variety of network protocols, including SSH, HTTP, TFTP, and FTP.
- The network configuration of the gateway includes Static IP DHCP Client Firewall VLAN DDNS QoS OpenVPN, making it ideal for high-end communication and connectivity.
- It has 440x280x44mm dimensions, a power supply of 100-240V at 50/60Hz, and a maximum current of 1.5A.
- Furthermore, the operating temperature range of the device is 0-40C. (32 to 104F).
- If the user intends to keep it unused, the temperature range is set to -20 to 65 degrees Celsius (4 to 149F).
- Furthermore, non-condensing humidity levels of 10-90 percent are required.
- GSM gateway with simple mechanisms for connecting calls.
- High-end features ensure that high-quality sound is available for use on a daily basis.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.