Dinstar 16 Port GSM DWG2000G-32G-V221 Gateway is an easy-to-use device with 128 SIM slots for complete client satisfaction. Furthermore, using this unit, Dinstar ensures high-quality voice connection over all IP networks. This reduces the requirement for humans to run the device because much of the work required to create VoIP networks is done by the DWG2000G unit alone. When it comes to GSM to VoIP connections, they are economical to use. In addition, the device monitors the VoIP to GSM connection’s initialization. SIP servers and soft switches are also fully functional with the device.
The dimensions of this unit are estimated to be 440mm x 270mm x 75mm. Furthermore, the weight is approximately 4.7 KG. Dinstar’s DWG2000G-32G GSM/CDMA/WCDMA Gateway device, which combines RC4 and MD5, may bring Network encryption customs up. Customers can also use the device to view IP v6 mastermind traditions. Dinstar DWG2000G has a power supply basic of 100-240V at 50-60Hz repetition and can work with a power consumption of 68W. It can operate at temperatures ranging from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius, with a limit temperature of – 20 to 80 degrees Celsius.
- The 32 channel method can successfully work across multiple frameworks.
- Customers can pivot SIM cards locally for more flexibility.
- The device supports GSM frameworks with quad-band repetition of 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA frameworks with 800 MHz, and WCDMA frameworks with 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz repetition.
- HTTP API is now available for the mass SMS era.
- A must-have device for control rules and adaptable dial rules, with up to 128 simultaneous calls available.
- Minute SMS transmission is possible through any of the channels, but the device selects the fastest one for likely correspondence.
- Capable of offering the most extraordinary adaptability with BCCH and transporter assurance options.
- To top it all off, there are stick code organization offices in the contraption.
- Because of the organization of remote SIM cards, it is possible to work without the need to annihilate.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.