For voice, the Dinstar UC100 LTE All-in-one UC Gateway supports VoIP and PSTN, and for data, it allows customers to choose between WCDMA 3G and LTE 4G connectivity. It provides customers with three voice interfaces, namely FXS, FXO, and GSM/LTE, for seamless interaction with the VoIP, PSTN, and PLMN networks. Because it is a SIP gateway, it can support WCDMA/GSM/LTE frequency bands as well as VoIP networks. It satisfies all of the demands of the mobile networking platform on a worldwide scale in this way. It also provides high-speed data connectivity and Wi-Fi connectivity. Through its Wi-Fi and LAN port options, customers may enjoy quick downloading and surfing. Users may experience a single device that handles all LTE, GSM, FXS, and FXO interfaces with the DInstar UC-100 gateway unit. The gadget can send and receive calls over GSM, LTE, and FXO networks from a PLMN/PSTN line. There is also a dial plan that is adjustable in terms of numbers, time, and IP. The IVR protocol can be customized on the device as well.
- Ring Group and routing group software are also included in the Dinstar UC line of LTE-enabled smartphones.
- Manipulates called or caller numbers.
- The routing base supports source trunks, time periods, and caller/called prefixes.
- Failover routing is also supported by dial rules.
- Aside from that, the UC-100 LTE gateway can match the best FXO impedance option for a faultless connection.
- Customization of the IVR and the ability to use an auto-attendant.
- Customers will be able to obtain call detail records (CDRs) as needed from this device.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.