With efficient call management, the Matrix VISIONPRO412 SOHO PBX reduces communication costs, increases productivity, and simplifies business processes. VISIONPRO412 is a SOHO PBX built around DSP-based architecture with built-in single port power fail to transfer, DTMF, and FSK CLI support, resulting in more reliable, stable, robust, and maintenance-free performance. Get the power of Matrix Matrix VISION PRO 412 “The Digital PBX for Small Office,” which is designed for people who do not make compromises. Matrix VISIONPRO412 is a tried-and-true SOHO PBX Telephone system with over 50000 satisfied customers. The digital PBX provides 10+ advanced features that would normally necessitate an additional investment in most other brands’ SOHO Phone Systems. The Matrix VISIONPRO412 SOHO PBX prevents the misuse of long-distance/international dialing in order to reduce telephone costs. It enables the supervisor to determine access rights per extension and configure the system according to requirements.
- 4 Trunks and 12 Analog Extensions on a Digital PBX.
- Digital PBX with two trunk lines and six analog extensions.
- Allows three employees to communicate on a single conference call.
- Also configures from a remote location.
- Maintain Professionalism on the Move.
- The system automatically redials a busy number until it connects.
- Frequently used numbers should be saved in the system memory.
- Reach a specific extension directly.
- Saving Time and Effort in Productivity
- Excellent Communication Ease.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.