The OpenVox GW1202-8O VoxStack Series Analog Gateway is the first open-source Asterisk-based Analog VoIP Gateway solution for SMBs and SOHOs in the industry. Users can easily configure their customized Gateway thanks to a user-friendly interface and a one-of-a-kind modular design. AMI can also be used to complete secondary development.
Analog Gateway models include the OpenVox GW1202-8O Desktop, GW1600 Rackmount, and GW2120 Rackmount series. The OpenVox GW1202-8O series can support up to 16 FXO ports synchronously, the GW1600 series up to 40 FXO ports synchronously, and the GW2120 Rackmount up to 88 FXO ports. Hot-swapping is supported by the Desktop and Rackmount series. Users can simply add or remove modules to expand or exchange hardware. The OpenVox GW1202-8O VoxStack gateway is designed with two LAN switchboards for stackability during hardware upgrades. The Modular Design Analog Gateways are designed to interconnect a wide range of codecs, including G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.723, G.726, and ILBC. The Analog Gateways are fully compatible with the Leading IMS/NGN platform, IPPBX, and SIP servers and use standard SIP protocol.
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI.
- Abundant Log Features.
- Open API interface（AMI）.
- Support T.38 fax relay and T.30 fax transparent, can continually fax multiple pages.
- Echo cancellation and Static jitter buffer.
- Support DTMF relay.
- Support Ring cadence and frequency setting.
- Support volume control.
- Support MWI(Message waiting indicator).
- Support DHCP、DNS/DDNS、NAT networking.
- Support diverse SIP protocols.
- Diverse extensible applications, such as IVR, and DISA.
- Support NTP time synchronization and client time synchronization.
- Support modify username and password for web login.
- Support SSH remote operation.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.