The Sangoma Vega 60 FXO VoIP Analog Gateway is designed to make connecting analogue phone systems or Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) devices to a VoIP network as simple as possible. It can accommodate up to eight analogue ports or four BRI lines. The Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 8 FXS (VEGA-60G-0800) bridges the gap between conventional telephony and IP networks. This Vega 60G has eight FXS ports and can be used for SIP trunking, FXS endpoints for IP Centrex, and IP phone survival. The Vega 60 is also a great choice for enterprise VoIP networking and IP-PBX PSTN trunking.
The Sangoma Vega 60 FXO VoIP Analog Gateway facilitates the migration from traditional analogue phone systems or basic BRI devices to VoIP. Up to 8 analogue ports or 8 BRI lines can be supported by the Vega 60G. (16 calls). Local survivability is built into the Vega 60G to provide service continuation in the event of a power outage. The Vega 60G supports SIP and T.38 Fax and can be adjusted to meet the needs of different countries (tones, line impedance).
- Supports SIP, T.38 fax, and modems.
- WebGUI for configuration and troubleshooting, featuring Quick Wizard for rapid deployment.
- Built-in DSP for media translation.
- Automated Configuration with TR-069.
- Interoperable with most legacy and VoIP carriers worldwide.
- Advanced flexible call routing with automatic failover and bypass routing.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.