This is a 4 FXS / 4 FXO Sonus AFM400 Gateway. Small businesses, SOHOs, and branch offices with analog telephony infrastructures can use the VoIP network to save money with the Sonus Quintum Tenor AFM400 4 FXS / 4 FXO Gateway. For small businesses and branch offices, the Sonus Quintum AFM400 4 FXS / 4 FXO Gateway provides the simplest path to smarter, better communications: excellent Voice over IP sound quality, solid security, cost-saving features, and full connection with your current PBX and analog phones. The any-to-any connection between analog, H.323, and SIP devices are supported by the Sonus Quantum AFM400 4 FXS / 4 FXO Gateway, allowing branch offices to quickly join. Sonus session border controllers work in unison with Sonus session border controllers (SBCs). Each AF Series switch can accommodate up to 40 different endpoints and 900 calls per hour, making it ideal for multi-protocol communications in small but busy environments.
- 4 FXS and 4 FXO telephony interfaces.
- Auxiliary 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, and DIAG ports are available.
- A maximum of four calls can be placed at the same time.
- Protocols supported include DHCP, DNS, H.323, SIP, SNMP, TCP, and UDP.
- SIP Up to 40 endpoints are possible.
- 1U form factor is the chassis type.
- There is, indeed, an echo cancellation feature.
- Yes, it is manageable.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.