The Grandstream UCM6304 Gateway series of IP PBXs enables businesses of all sizes to create powerful and scalable unified communication solutions that are simple to manage and do not require licensing fees. This enterprise-grade IP PBX supports up to 6000 users and enables businesses to consolidate all of their communication technologies, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, analytics, mobility options, facility access, and intercom, and more, onto a single centralized network. The UCM6300 series is compatible with third-party applications and platforms such as customer relationship management (CRM) and property management systems (PMS), and it includes an API for additional custom integrations.
The Grandstream Device Management System provides cloud-based setup, management, and monitoring compatible with the UCM6300 series (GDMS). This unified communications management also features a video conferencing platform that can be accessed from the desktop via the Grandstream Wave desktop software. The UCM6300 series enables enterprises, offices, hotels, retail chains, call centers, and others to create a seamless unified communication solution by providing thousands of secure and reliable features at an all-inclusive price point that does not include any licensing fees, cost-per-feature fees, or recurring fees.
- Enterprise-Grade Unified Communication Solution.
- IP PBXs allow businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in an easy-to-manage fashion with no licensing fees.
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 4 RJ11 Port.
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 4 RJ11 Port.
- Users: 2000.
- Concurrent calls: 300.
- Max concurrent SRTP calls: 200.
- Video Conference: Up to 30.
- Voice Conference: Up to 120.
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports with PoE+ (switched, routed, or dual card mode).
- 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 1 SD card slot.
- Touch screen 320×240 color LCD for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.