The Yeastar TA810 FXO is a multi-port gateway with 8 ports, line echo cancellation, and SIP and IAX2 compatibility. The TA810 is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. The Yeastar TA810, which has 8 ports, connects analog terminals, PBX, or key systems to the IP network via FXO connectivity. The TA810 multi-port FXO gateway helps to preserve previous investments in legacy telephone systems while significantly lowering communication costs with the true benefits of VoIP.
Features of Yeastar TA810
- SIP and IAX2 standards are fully supported.
- Calling rules that are adaptable.
- T.38 provides dependable fax performance.
- Uses industry-standard codecs to provide high-quality voice compression.
- Line echo cancellation for echo delays of 32, 64, or 128 ms.
- Web-based graphical user interface for simple configuration and management.
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment is excellent.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.