The DAG2000-32S ( dinstar dag2000-32s 32 fxs analog voip gateway) is a multi-functional analogue gateway that connects IP-based telephony networks to legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines, and PBX systems. The device has 32 FXS ports and standard RJ11 and RJ21 interfaces. It is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, call centres, and multi-site environments that require VoIP services.
The DAG2000-32S supports the industry-standard SIP protocol and is compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms as well as SIP-based IP telephony systems.
- Cost-effective gateway with 32 FXS ports Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- TR069 and SNMP
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U,G.723.1,G.729A/B,AMR,G.726 etc.
- IPv6 and IPv4
- SIP/IMS Call Transfer SIP/IMS Call Transfer (Blind transfer, Attend transfer)
- SIP v2.0 (RFC3261) Call Forwarding based on UDP/TCP/TLS (Unconditional, No reply)
- T.38 Fax and Pass-through Speed Do Not Disturb QoS:L3 DIFFServ, 802, 1P/Q VLAN Tagging (DND)
- Three-way meeting
- Hunting group automatic firmware upgrade and configuration via HTTP/HTTPS
- CDR and system logs
- Voice Message
- Routing and dial plan flexibility
- Dialing Plus
- Backup and restoration
- MWI \sSNMP/TR-069
- TLS/SR 5 km long haul
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours