Dinstar DAG1000-4S-4 FXS Analog VoIP Gateway is a multi-functional analog telephone adapter that connects IP Telephony networks to legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines, and PBX systems. It is compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP Telephony systems thanks to the standard SIP protocol. It has four FXS ports, fax over IP, and customizable dial plans. The device, which provides high-quality and dependable voice-over-IP service, is ideal for call centers, small and medium enterprises, SOHO, and residential users.DAG1000-4S supports the SIP protocol and is compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms as well as SIP-based IP telephony systems.
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 • TR069 and SNMP
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U,G.723.1,G.729A/B, iLBC
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN, SIP-based IP telephony system
- IPv6 and IPv4
- SIP/IMS Call Transfer SIP/IMS Call Transfer (Blind transfer, Attend transfer)
- SIP v2.0 (RFC3261) Call Forwarding based on UDP/TCP/TLS (Unconditional, No reply)
- T.38 Fax and Pass-through Speed Do Not Disturb QoS: L3 DIFFServ, 802, 1P/Q VLAN Tagging (DND)
- Three-way meeting
- Hunting group automatic firmware upgrade and configuration via HTTP/HTTPS
- CDR and system logs
- Voice Message
- Routing and dial plan flexibility
- Backup and restoration for Pulse Dialing
- TLS/SRTP MWI SNMP/TR-069 Caller ID
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.