This DWG2000F series of units are extremely powerful in terms of establishing seamless VoIP and PLMN (Mobile) network transmission. With the support of a user-friendly design, this 64-SIM slot unit achieves customer pleasure. Users can expect excellent voice transmission over an IP network with this device. This is accomplished by lowering the number of people required to set up VoIP networks. This device works with both SIP servers and soft switches and offers complete compatibility.
Complete Control with multi-channel interoperability :
The 16 channel route on the DWG2000F-16G allows for easy concealment of various systems. GSM systems with quad-band recurrence of 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA systems with 800 MHz, and WCDMA systems with recurrence of 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz are among them. Aside from that, the passage device also supports VoIP and PSTN hotlines. The DWG2000F is an unquestionably must-have gadget for control rules and flexible dial rules, as it can handle up to 8 simultaneous calls at the same time. It is possible to send SMS from any of the channels at any time, but the device chooses the fastest one for possible communication. For SMS transmission, it makes use of USSD and an open API. The gadget is capable of providing the most extreme adaptability with BCCH and transporter determination options. To top it off, there are also stick code administration offices included in the device. The Dinstar DWG2000F can work without having to destroy a remote SIM card because it can be managed remotely.
- This device’s dimensions are estimated to be 440mm x 270mm x 44mm.
- The weight is roughly 3.6 kg.
- In the DWG2000F-16G GSM/CDMA/WCDMA Gateway device, network encryption standards RC4 and MD5 are used.
- IP v6 configuration conventions can also be seen by clients in the device.
- Work with a power supply rated at 100-240V, a repetition rate of 50-60Hz, and power consumption of 37W.
- In the middle of an operation, the temperature can range from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius, while the capacity temperature can range from -20 to 80 degrees Celsius.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.